June 12, 2009
My Personal Take On Religion
Personal: Religion is really giving me a headache. I am just sick of it because faith has to be involved in some form or another because there's no irrefutable proof whatsoever. So I prayed to every god that I know as well as those I don't know and asked every one of them to show me if they are real or if they exist or if the teachings are real. I outlined the specific ONE task/detail that I need to see/experience. So, until I see that, I am going to be an atheist and suppose that God either does not exist, isn't powerful enough, or simply doesn't give a rat's ass about me. I can use the time that I used to search for that "God" for something more practical, something I can plan and possibly foresee in the future. Until I see what I asked, I will remain that way. Anyway, that's been bugging me for awhile. I can finally put my mind to rest on this issue and focus on my other tasks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment