I believe I only posted one entry when I was in Taiwan...that is pitiful. I have been really busy during my study there. I can't believe that I was put into the highest level. Even back home, I am still trying get accustomed to the "old" time and environment. Anyway, Taiwan was a good experience, funny how I'm one of the oldest ones there compared to my past study abroad experience, where I was one of the youngest ones. I actually learned a lot during my stay in Taiwan. At the same time, I also met a lot of the Taiwanese natives. I don't know what to say, words simply cannot describe my experience there. But one I know for certain, not converting to Christianity was the best thing I ever did. Yes, I know some of you might find that distasteful, but that was what I felt. I was open to experience new things and meeting new types of people that in turn allowed me further my maturity as well as my sense of self. It seems that every time I go abroad, I acquire new types of experiences, and those experiences will possibly take years to acquire had I stayed in the United States, I guess that reaffirms my previous dilemma on whether to work abroad, I definitely will, now all it depends on is how soon and how long?
I was also surprised that by just being away from the country for about two months, the Dow is up 2000 points and counting. What is up with that? How is the Dow keep going up with increasing unemployment rate, further bank failures, and increasing oil prices? That simply does not make sense. History shows that September and October tend to be the worst performing months yearly for the Stock market, I think that's when this dead cat bounce going come to an end...if not...well that is simply not possible...
August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment